American pop-rock band Hanson has unveiled a new beer, which they have named 'MmmHops.' According to BeerPulse.com, the India Pale Ale - made with the help of a craft brewery in Oklahoma - was introduced by the band at 'The Hangover Part III' afterparty in Los Angeles on Monday night, People magazine reported. Debuting the uniquely named beer at the afterparty was no accident - the film opens ...
Scientists have shown that a lifestyle that encourages a healthy heart could also shield patients with chronic kidney diseases from kidney failure and premature death, says a study. The findings, appearing in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology (JASN), suggest that patients with kidney diseases should be encouraged to improve their heart's health, reports Science Daily. Poor ...
Two men were walking to their car after leaving the establishment when shots rang out and one of them was hit in the right knee. The man was driven to Chippenham Hospital, police said, and his injury was not life-threatening. Police did not have details on a suspect or a ...
CANNES -- A documentary using small clay figurines to tell the story of how Cambodian filmmaker Rithy Panh's family perished under the Khmer Rouge regime won the top prize in the second most important competition at ...
Defending champions Kenya Police (Chafua Chafua) retained their title after registering 21 points to during the first leg of the National Boxing ...
Welcome to Mooseport
Welcome to Mooseport is a political satire that wants to be little more than a warmnfuzzy comedy. Theres plenty of ripe comedic potential for skewering politics, but the movie bypasses almost all of it. In some ways, this is a letdown, but the result, watered ... ...
Papa started the game by scoring in the second minute through centre back Oscar Ayodi before following it up with three penalties to take a 14-0 lead. Ndovu seemed to be struggling and the tables only turned when Papa received their first sin bin when KCB old ...
FKF chairman, Sam Nyamweya, has, at the same time, urged club coaches to support the national team and respect Amrouche. He said they won't hesitate to take action against any coach who tries to sabotage the national team. "We are taking this matter very seriously and have called the two men to discuss the best way forward," Nyamweya said. Last week, Amrouche accused Logarusic of ...
Ochichi, who staged her comeback at the Prague 21km run in 1:09.21 after seven years in woodworks, shook off her close challengers Esther Chemtai and Pascalia Chepkorir in the women's 10,000m final at the prestigious sporting cathedral, Moi International Sports Centre, Kasarani, yesterday. Mutai proved he was no pushover in 800m as he posted an impressive 1:43.9. The mark stands out as the ...
Harambee Stars . As the World Cup Qualifiers' return leg pitting Kenya and Nigeria inches ever closer, only a brave man would bet against 'Sonko' once again throwing in incentives to motivate the players as he did when the team returned from Nigeria two months ago and met them at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport with loads of cash. ...
NAIROBI, KENYA : The second day of the Manyatta Polo Tournament saw the favourites in both the Annesley Cup and the Mau Molo Cup go through unbeaten, on ...
We must define the nature and scope of this struggle, or else it will define us. Neither I, nor any President can promise the total defeat of terror. What we must do is dismantle networks that pose a direct danger.
The U.S. president was speaking on his administration's counter terrorism policy.
Swiss-Grand Resort & Spa, Bondi Beach, Australia
Perfectly positioned alongside Sydney's World famous Bondi Beach, the Swiss-Grand is a great hotel, packed with uniqueness and extras. At ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
The Boy Scouts of America National Council has resolved to accept gay members. Do you agree with this policy?
Cincinnati SunCincinnati Sun – City of Cincinnati News
The Cincinnati Sun is essentially a local Cincinnati newspaper, but with a national and international perspective, designed to provide readers with a one-stop shop for Cincinnati, national US, regional, and world news coverage, weather and sports information, with live updates on breaking business stories, and what's happening in the financial markets.
The biggest advantage we have is that we are an online newspaper, which means we are constantly refreshing our stories as more and more information comes to hand. Often when a story breaks the initial details are sketchy.
We and our sources around the world work hard to gather more information, verify facts, and provide a perspective of the major stories. Expert opinion often accompanies our articles to better inform readers, and provide a more complete understanding
of the news we deliver.
Financial markets and business reports are regular features as we pin down what's happening, and constantly refresh stock market indice readings, dollar currency rates, and breaking business news reports. Our world sports coverage is a priority, as is our regional news.
We like to think if you're looking for breaking news out of Cincinnati, Ohio, the United States, or the world, you'll look for it first at the Cincinnati Sun.
University of Cincinnati researchers have identified a number of biomarkers for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), which could help with earlier diagnosis and intervention in those who have not yet shown symptoms.
This finding was made possible by using the Department of Defense Serum Repository (DoDSR).
The DoDSR is a biological repository operated by the U.S. Department of Defense and contains over 50 million human serum specimens, collected primarily from applicants to and members of the U.S. uniformed services.
This discovery, the first of its kind and led by UC's Bruce Yacyshyn, MD, is being presented via podium presentation by staff from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center at Digestive Disease Week 2013, being held May 18-21 in Orlando, Fla.
"With collaborators from Walter Reed, we were able to identify all of the active duty service men and women who developed IBD and then used the repository to go back and look at various biomarkers to see what each person had in common," said Yacyshyn, a professor of medicine at the UC College of Medicine and UC Health gastroenterologist.
IBD is a group of inflammatory conditions of the colon and small intestine. The main types of IBD are Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis; inflammatory bowel diseases are considered autoimmune diseases in which the body's own immune system attacks elements of the digestive system. ...
- Jaguars give castoffs Deaderick Love fresh start
- Saints ready to practice with Payton again
- NFLPA to investigate Jay-ZGeno Smith deal
- Raiders plan for Woodson visit
- Schiano reiterates Freeman is Bucs QB
- Israel stunned by Hawking snub
- John Florez Government a big vending machine
- Why college costs so much
- Guest Rethink school discipline for students of different backgrounds
- Guest Enroll students automatically in AP honors classes
- $2.6 mn necklace spirited away at Cannes Film Festival
- African Leaders Condemn Ongoing Use of Cluster Bombs
- UAE minister ranked 67th among worlds 100 powerful women
- Women should look real raw Gisele Bundchen
- US mom gave birth to child after her heart stopped and then came back to life
- Suspected international arms dealer joins Bout in America
- Court rules against tough sheriff
- UK defends security services over Woolwich murder
- Mets ace Matt Harvey dating Victorias Secret model Anne V
- Kerry US Working with AU to Reduce Sudan Violence
- Restaurant battles online reviews
- BeerPouch makes it easy to sip suds on-the-go
- Husband of strangled restaurant manager not satisfied with killers sentence
- Redford meets with mother of toddler killed on restaurant patio
- Tom Sellers The French Laundry-trained chef on hot dogs jellyfish and floral desserts
- Board approves News Corp split into two entities
- Bradley Cooper not a good kisser
- Its splitsville for Contostavlos Simpson
- Why sex doesnt sell in movies anymore
- News Corp. Board approved companys split into two public traded entities
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Cincinnati Sun headlines delivered to your inbox.
- 5 Wins in a Row for Reds After Beating Cubs Saturday
- Unstoppable Reds eye sweep behind ace Cueto
- Homicide In North Fairmount Saturday Afternoon
- Evacuation at Cintas Center During Graduation
- Bats sizzle behind Bailey as Reds top Cubs